For other related articles, see Sims 2 - Wynnstan and Gwynda.
Although the story is basically a parody of Romeo and Juliet, it is actually a direct parody of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. The concept of this parody of mine had been around for years, long before I discovered that The Lion King II itself was in-fact a variation of Romeo and Juliet.
The late Iyzebel Nightshade was the matriarch of the Nightshade family. Like many Nightshades from many previous generations, Iyzebel was the perfect example of a typical Nightshade. A selfish, uncompromising and evil villain, who is sworn enemies with the Sunshines, a family of generally good natured Sims that have feuded with the Nightshades for decades, and possibly centuries. As a villain, she shows little to no true affection towards her family members, praising her son Ulysses only because of his brutal strength, and his aggressive, cruel and sadistic personality. Jyzebel, despite being the oldest of Iyzebel's children, was largely neglected by her in favour of Ulysses, which ultimately cost Jyzebel her life. Iyzebel was shocked that her daughter had fatally tried to put her own plans to electrocute Guglyehno Sunshine, into motion, despite Iyzebel's clear intentions to have Guglyehno kidnapped and burnt in-front of Iyzebel's laughing relatives. Iyzebel showed signs of grief when she witnessed Jyzebel getting electrocuted, after her unsupported plan rebounded. But this only stirred up Iyzebel's fury towards the Sunshines and her wanting to wipe out their entire family even further. Iyzebel always openly expressed disgust towards her youngest daughter Gwynda for her kind hearted nature, and disowned her when she tried to warn Guglyehno of Iyzebel's plans to kidnap and burn him. She also never really showed genuine feelings towards her husband Czyrnobog, and probably only married him to make him serve her and be her henchman. Czyrnobog in turn most likely only married her because he was the lesser of the two, and needed someone more powerful to live off. Their relationship was very poor and throughout the entire story they were only considered to be acquaintances. Because of this, they were able to, or almost able to break up at the start of the gameplay. Iyzebel was voiced by Zoe Galvez as an adult and is voiced by Liz Mamorsky as an elder. Although Iyzebel had brown eyebrows, her dominant genetics were for black hair, and brown hair was only her recessive allele. Her SimDNA shows that her recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics are for dark blue eyes and dark skin.
The late Czyrnobog Nightshade (né Unknown) was the patriarch of the Nightshade family. He was described as being far less powerful than his wife, being very spineless and didn't have what it took to stand up to his own victory, or whatever self-worth that he may have had. When Czyrnobog married Iyzebel, he immediately gave into the descendant of the more powerful Nightshade family, took her last name, and became a Nightshade himself. Because Iyzebel was sworn enemies with Guglyehno Sunshine, the patriarch of the more wealthy, and generally good natured family, Czyrnobog hated him and his wife Malyha as well. But Czyrnobog was quickly identified as being a less capable villain than that of his mother and son when the latter of which grew up, explaining why he was regardless as inferior to them. However he was still regarded as superior to his eldest daughter, because at least he wasn't fool enough to try to make plans of his own, or by extension put his own ideas before his wife's. Czyrnobog was also considered superior to his youngest daughter Gwynda, who was the complete opposite of a typical Nightshade, being selfless and kind-hearted. He wholeheartedly supported his wife's order to disown their daughter Gwynda for trying to warn Guglyehno of her mother's plan to kidnap and burn him. Jyzebel accidentally electrocuted herself to death, trying to carry out her own plans to electrocute Guglyehno, instead of following her mother's orders to help kidnap Guglyehno and burn him. Gwynda meanwhile, had been locked up to prevent her trying to make any further attempts to foil her mother's evil plans. The other four Sunshines arrived and entered the Nightshade's home, but were just in time to see Guglyehno burn. Unknown to anyone but Iyzebel and Ulysses, Czyrnobog secretly set one of the other rooms on fire, and entered the room to fight the Sunshines. The other two Nightshades joined in, while Wynnstan Sunshine snuck off to rescue Gwynda, whom he was mutually in love with. As the fire spread to other parts of the house, Czyrnobog attempted to take cover using the InSimenator but he sank through the floor as if it were water, and drowned. Czyrnobog was voiced by David Boat as an adult and is voiced by Roger Jackson as an elder. Although Czyrnobog had black hair, his dominant genetics were for brown hair, and his recessive allele was for black hair. This could be distinguished by the colour of Czyrnobog's eyebrows. His SimDNA shows that his recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics are for brown eyes and medium skin.
Ulysses Sunshine (previously Nightshade) is the second of the late Iyzebel and Czyrnobog's three children. Although he is the middle child, he is always listed before his older sister Jyzebel, creating the impression that he is the oldest child. Even their NIDs indicate that Ulysses was created first. He is described as being hot headed, cruel, aggressive, and sadistic, and loves violence. Even as a child, it was pretty obvious that Ulysses would be a dangerous enemy to the Sunshines when he grew up, not to mention his having maximum body points which he had since childhood. As an adult, Ulysses quickly became a high ranking member of the Nightshades, and was considered superior to even his father. He was only dwarfed in authority by his mother, although his influence was at least as high, and was to take his mother's place as Lord Nightshade, when she died. Despite his cruel nature, he was the only member of the Nightshades who truly loved and respected his younger sister Gwynda, and they had been good friends since Gwynda's birth. This may have been what allowed him to survive the final showdown between the Nightshades and Sunshines. When the other Nightshades were killed in the war with the Sunshines, Ulysses reluctantly reformed and joined the Sunshine family through his sister's marriage to Wynnstan, took the Sunshine surname, and lived under the Sunshine roof. It was traditional that if a member of a family like the Sunshines and Nightshades takes the surname of their partner, then all other members of that family will also change surnames and become part of the other family. Tellingly since they are only part of the same family by taking the other family's surname, it's permittable for other unmarried members of one family to start a romantic relationship with other unmarried members of the other. Ulysses is voiced by Nikki Rapp as a child, Jack Conte as a teenager, and David Boat as an adult. He is notable for being the only Sim in the story that uses a broken face template. Although Ulysses has blonde hair and black eyebrows, his SimDNA shows that his dominant genetics are for brown hair, but his recessive genetics are for black hair. His recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics are for brown eyes and dark skin.
The late Jyzebel Nightshade was the first of the late Iyzebel and Czyrnobog's three children. Although she is the oldest child, she is always listed after her younger brother Ulysses, creating the impression that she is the middle child. Even their NIDs indicate that Ulysses was created first. Jyzebel was jealous of her younger brother Ulysses and the attention he got as a child, not to mention the authority and power he exerted as an adult. Being weaker and less intimidating than Ulysses, she was regarded as inferior to her mother and brother, but she had no trouble looking down on her younger sister Gwynda for being kind hearted, a trait shameful for a relative of the villainous Nightshades to carry. Jyzebel got on slightly better with her father Czyrnobog who wasn't as intimidating as Iyzebel or Ulysses, though more intimidating than Jyzebel herself. Not having the same value as her younger brother, Jyzebel didn't have as much support from her relatives. And that ultimately cost Jyzebel her life, becoming the first character in the story to meet her death. When Guglyehno, the patriarch of the Sunshines was kidnapped, Jyzebel attempted to electrocute him so as to gain the same level of power and influence her younger brother enjoyed. But since this wasn't part of the Nightshade's plan, Jyzebel's own plan went horribly wrong, and she died having her entire body including her veins flooded with electricity. Jyzebel was voiced by Thessaly Lerner as a teenager, and Zoe Galvez as an adult, and she is voiced by Gerri Lawlor as a ghost. Although Jyzebel had brown eyebrows, her dominant genetics were for black hair, and brown hair was only her recessive allele. Her SimDNA shows that her recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics are for dark blue eyes and dark skin.
Gwynda Sunshine (née Nightshade) is the youngest of the late Iyzebel and Czyrnobog's three children. Unlike all the other members of the Nightshade family, Gwynda is a truly selfless and kind-hearted person. She would have deserved to be given the title of being the golden child of the Nightshade family, as is considered as such by decent people, and future Lady Nightshade. Unfortunately this was the reason she was looked down upon by her mother, father and older sister, and the title was instead given to her hot headed, sadistic, violent, and cruel brother Ulysses. In spite of this, Ulysses seemed to regard Gwynda as having the same value as himself, and the two of them were good friends ever since Gwynda's birth. Before Gwynda was disowned from the Nightshade family for her kindness, it is unexplained exactly who was regarded as most inferior out of Jyzebel or Gwynda. Jyzebel was looked down upon for not being as powerful or intimidating as her brother Ulysses, and Gwynda was looked down upon for being selfless and kind-hearted, a shameful character for a person who had been born to a cruel and sadistic family. But her kind-hearted and loving nature allowed her to live to see the day where the Sunshine and Nightshades became one, and she married her childhood friend, and love interest Wynnstan, and the two of them became the new Lord and Lady of the Sunshines. Gwynda is voiced by Nikki Rapp as a child, Thessaly Lerner as a teenager, and Zoe Galvez as an adult. Gwynda is notable for being the only member of the Nightshades that didn't start off fit, although she starts off being very close to earning the fit body flag. Although Gwynda has black eyebrows, her natural hair colour is brown. Her SimDNA shows that her recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics are for brown eyes and dark skin.
The late Guglyehno Sunshine was the proud patriarch of the Sunshine family. Like many Sunshines from many previous generations, Guglyehno was a generally good natured and likable person. But however generally good natured and likable he was, there was one thing he couldn't let go. He couldn't let go of his pride of being the patriarch of the wealthiest and most popular and admired family in the neighbourhood. Nor could he let go of his hatred towards the Nightshade family, a slightly less wealthy but nonetheless a would be respectable family, had it not consisted almost entirely of sadistic evil doers. He was blinded by his prejudice to allow himself to understand that being a Nightshade didn't necessarily make one incurably evil. On his son's first day of school, Wynnstan Sunshine brought home his new friend Gwynda Nightshade, but before he was able to introduce her to his family, Guglyehno shouted at Gwynda and ordered her to get out of his house and off his property immediately. The frightened girl ran out of the house crying her eyes out. Wynnstan rounded on his father and began telling him what a horrible parent he thought he was for scaring away his new best friend. Guglyehno interrupted his son saying that she was a Nightshade and came from a family of heartless of purely evil villains that were sworn enemies with his family. Wynnstan refused to believe that his new best friend could possibly be evil, let alone his sworn enemy, and said a load of very cross things. So his father furiously sent him to his bedroom and made him swear that he would do his best to stay away from Gwynda as much as he could, and never speak to her again if he could help it. But Guglyehno couldn't know everything that happened to his son and everything he didn't know didn't hurt him - Wynnstan would secretly play with Gwynda almost every day during playtime and lunchtime, and made arrangements to meet her after school, in places away from both their families, knowing that they'd both be in big trouble if either of them was caught on the other one's property. Gwynda also warned Wynnstan that all the members of her family were evil and that it would cost him his life if her mother or father caught him interacting with her. Years later, when both Wynnstan and Gwynda had grown up, Gwynda went over to Wynnstan's house and tried to warn Guglyehno that her family was planning to kidnap and burn him, but Guglyehno slammed the door in her face and locked it. Guglyehno couldn't let go of his hatred towards the Nightshades, and in the end it destroyed him. Iyzebel, Czyrnobog, and Ulysses broke into his house, forced Guglyehno out and into their house where a fire stood there waiting. When Malyha, Damosyl, Camyllea and Wynnstan realised Guglyehno had been kidnapped, they came to the rescue, only to find Guglyehno burning right before their eyes. Guglyehno was notable for being the only Sim in the story who had both fat and fit body shape flags, even though his fitness level indicated that he was supposed to be thin. He was voiced by Stephen Kearin as an adult and is voiced by Roger Jackson as an elder. Guglyehno has blonde hair, but his SimDNA shows that his recessive hair colour, eye colour and skin tone genetics are for red hair, light blue eyes, and tanned skin.
Malyha Sunshine (née Unknown) is the matriarch of the Sunshine family. She is the widow of the deceased Guglyehno, the sister in-law of the deceased Damosyl Sunshine, the older sister of Camyllea Sunshine, and the mother of Wynnstan Sunshine. Out of Malyha and her now deceased husband Guglyehno, Malyha is a much more likable person. This is because she has one trait that her proud husband would never have. Malyha understood that it mattered not what family someone was born and raised in, but what became of them as a person when they grew up. As a result, she wasn't prejudiced against the members of the Nightshade family, the way Guglyehno was. Malyha approved of her son Wynnstan's new friendship with Gwynda, the youngest of the Nightshades right from the moment Wynnstan had brought her over to his house. She disapproved of her husband immediately succumbing to his Nightshade prejudice, and shouting at Gwynda to get out of the house. Malyha was shocked at her husband and angry that he showed no sensitivity towards Gwynda's feelings, as he watched Gwynda run out of the house crying her eyes out. Guglyehno exclaimed that Gwynda was a Nightshade and thus she had no feelings. Malyha felt sorry for both Wynnstan, and Gwynda, and thought that it must have been really upsetting for Wynnstan to have his father treat his best friend as if she was something disgustingly unpleasant. Malyha unlike her husband, opened her mind to the possibility that Gwynda was unlike the rest of her family. But she did share her husband's hatred towards Iyzebel and Czyrnobog, the matriarch and patriarch of the Nightshades, even though she, unlike Guglyehno, was calmer and much more reluctant to show aggression. Malyha's one true enemy was Ulysses, the aggressive hot headed older brother of Gwynda. Even as a child, Malyha strongly disliked him, and accurately predicted that Ulysses was to become a dangerous enemy when he became an adult. When Guglyehno was kidnapped by Iyzebel, Czyrnobog, and Ulysses; and she, Damosyl, Camyllea, and Wynnstan were too late to safe him from a burning fire, Ulysses engaged in a vicious fight with Malyha and came out on top. It is unknown if Malyha ever truly forgave Ulysses for his unforgivable nastiness, after Czyrnobog and Iyzebel died, and Ulysses was pressured into reforming for the sake of his sister - whom he loved more than he ever hated the Sunshines, and couldn't bear the thought of becoming her enemy - when she married her one true love Wynnstan and joined his family. But whatever dislike for Ulysses, Malyha still had, she kept her bitter feelings at bay, with her good heart. Malyha is voiced by Gerri Lawlor. Even though she has blonde hair, her SimDNA reveals that her recessive allele is of blonde hair, and her dominant genetics are for red hair. This could be distinguished by the colour of Malyha's eyebrows. She also has recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics for grey eyes and tanned skin. Malyha's facial structure was my attempt at creating a face that looked as much like Bella Goth's face as possible without directly copying Bella's face. She is the second most physically strong character in this story, the first being Ulysses.
The late Damosyl Sunshine was the younger sister of the late Guglyehno Sunshine, the younger sister in-law of Malyha Sunshine, the older sister in-law of Camyllea Sunshine, and the auntie of Wynnstan Sunshine. Overall, Damosyl got on quite well with her family, but started off somewhat distant from her sisters in-law, though she later became good friends with Camyllea. Damosyl seemed to be gentler and more laid back than her older brother Guglyehno, the patriarch of the Sunshine family, but still lacked much of the goodness of her older sister in-law. While Damosyl did not lavish praise for the family feud as a whole, she was more supportive towards Guglyehno when he shouted at Gwynda to get out of the house, than to Malyha when she tried to stick up for Gwynda. This implies that Damosyl shared some of her brother's prejudice towards all the Nightshades, as well as some of his pride to live in one of the nicest families for miles around. Sometime while her nephew was growing up, Damosyl made a wish for romance with the Wishing Well, fell in love and got engaged to Joe Graham, a college student from Académie Le Tour. However before they got a chance to tie the knot, Guglyehno was kidnapped by Iyzebel, Czyrnobog, and Ulysses, and burned to death. Damosyl and her three relatives tried to save him but were too late. During the final battle between the Sunshines and Nightshades, after Jyzebel, Guglyehno, and Czyrnobog died prematurely, Iyzebel forced Damosyl under a heat lamp, where Damosyl shriveled up and too died a premature death. Her ghost indicates that she died of Vampire sunlight. I used the InSimenator which allows non-vampires to die by sunlight exposure. Damosyl was voiced by Gerri Lawlor. She had blonde hair, but her SimDNA shows that her recessive hair colour, eye colour and skin tone genetics are for red hair, light blue eyes, and tanned skin.
Camyllea Sunshine (previously Unknown) is the younger sister of Malyha Sunshine, the younger sister in-law of the late Guglyehno and Damosyl Sunshine, and the auntie of Wynnstan Sunshine. When Camyllea's sister Malyha got married to Guglyehno and took his last name, Camyllea also took her sister's husband's name, as it was traditional for in-laws to do this when any one of their relatives married a member of an upper class family such as the Sunshines and Nightshades. Overall, Camyllea got on quite well with her family, but started off somewhat distant from Guglyehno and Damosyl, though she later became good friends with the latter. While Camyllea isn't shown to have been accepting towards Gwynda, right from the beginning, the way her older sister Malyha was, she seemed less resentful towards Wynnstan and Gwynda's friendship, than Guglyehno and Damosyl. Camyllea is voiced by Gerri Lawlor. Even though she has blonde hair, her SimDNA reveals that her recessive allele is of blonde hair, and her dominant genetics are for red hair. This could be distinguished by the colour of Camyllea's eyebrows. She also has recessive eye colour and skin tone genetics for grey eyes and tanned skin. I was originally going to have Camyllea be the one to die after being forced under a heat lamp, and have Damosyl survive. But I felt sympathetic towards the idea of killing Camyllea, instead of Damosyl, since she seemed more pleasant and - less importantly - because I found Camyllea more attractive. I was originally going to let Camyllea die and Damosyl survive, so that Wynnstan would have at least one relative still alive on both his paternal and maternal sites. It kinda feels sad that the only surviving members of the Sunshines, apart from Wynnstan, are in-laws, but on the other hand it's fortunate to know that I chose to sacrifice the not so pleasant Sunshines in favour of the more pleasant ones, and also that Wynnstan and Gwynda have given birth to twins which are related to the Sunshines by blood, through Wynnstan.
Wynnstan Sunshine is the only child of Malyha, and the late Guglyehno Sunshine, the nephew of Camyllea, and the late Damosyl Sunshine, and the husband of Gwynda Nightshade. One could argue that Wynnstan who never seemed to have a bad word for anyone, inherited his goodness from his mother. On Guglyehno and Malyha's golden child's first day of school he met and befriended Gwynda Nightshade. Little did he know that she was the daughter of the villainous Iyzebel and Czyrnobog Nightshade, the matriarch and patriarch of the Nightshade family in which all it's members excluding Gwynda were sworn enemies with the Sunshines. It wasn't until Wynnstan brought Gwynda home and tried to introduce her to his family, only for her to be shouted at by Guglyehno who ordered to get out of the house, that Wynnstan found out about Gwynda's family history. But that made little difference to Wynnstan who was sure that alone of her family, Gwynda was good natured and kind like him. Gwynda warned Wynnstan not to let her cruel big brother Ulysses catch them interacting at school if he could help it, or Ulysses would tell his parents, who would murder Wynnstan for sure, if they found out. Luckily Wynnstan and Gwynda managed to retain their friendship all the way through childhood and the two of them went steady when they became teenagers. When Gwynda was disowned from her family for trying to foil her family's plans to kidnap and murder Guglyehno and locked up to stop her from making any further attempts to help protect the Sunshines, Wynnstan was the one that came to her rescue. After the Sunshine family had lost Guglyehno and Damosyl, and the Nightshade family had lost Jyzebel, Czyrnobog, and Iyzebel (who had just been struck suspiciously from lightning), Wynnstan and Gwynda persuaded their families to stop fighting and put out the house fire which Czyrnobog had started before he died (from drowning), to avoid any more deaths at the hands of the family feud. The Sunshines and Nightshades eventually became one, when Wynnstan and Gwynda got married. Wynnstan is voiced by Nikki Rapp as a child, Jack Conte as a teenager, and Stephen Kearin as an adult. Wynnstan is notable for being the only Sunshine with tanned skin. He has recessive genetics for red hair, grey eyes, and light skin.
- Iyzebel's character is based off Zira from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.
- Her face is a somewhat distorted female variation of Octavius Capp's face. However everything except the eyebrows and full face were replaced with fresh default "02 Archbase" facial features during the customisation of Iyzebel's facial structure.
- Following the deaths of Iyzebel and Jyzebel, Iyzebel's genetics for medium skin remain to be the only surviving bloodline left of the biological Nightshades. The brown eyes and black hair genetics were passed down to Ulysses and Gwynda as recessive alleles. Ulysses and Gwynda's dominant genetics for brown hair and dark blue eyes were inherited from their father who was only a Nightshade by marriage.
- Czyrnobog's character is not officially based on any characters from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, or Romeo and Juliet, although he could be perceived as a loose parody of Lord Montague.
- I did however draw some inspiration from the King of Hearts character from Alice in Wonderland, in that neither him nor Czyrnobog is on the same level of authority as their wives are.
- His face is a somewhat distorted variation of Cornwall Capp's face. However I used the default "16 Archeeng" template as a starting point instead of using Cornwall's customised face. I also used the "26 Archeelf" eyebrows, instead of making the "16 Archeeng" eyebrows more slanted.
- Ulysses' character is a mixed parody of Vitani from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, and Tybalt from Romeo and Juliet. One obvious difference between Ulysses and Vitani is that the former is male, while the latter is female. I typically switched the genders of the Sims that were parodies of characters from the Lion King II.
- Although one of the characters Ulysses parodies is Tybalt who is the cousin of Juliet, Ulysses is a member of the Nightshade family, the family that parodies the Montague family, while Tybalt is a member of the Capulet family, the family that the opposing family, the Sunshines, are based on.
- Ulysses' face is a somewhat distorted variation of the "21 Archcper" face template, with eyebrows blended by selecting the eyebrows of the "26 Archeelf" template, and then selecting the eyebrows of the "22 Archcmed" template in their place. I chose to create Ulysses' face using a broken face template, because I wanted his adult counterpart's face to differ significantly from his child counterpart's face.
- His name was taken from James Joyce's Ulysses novel. A character in the novel "Circe" could have been where the EA/Maxis found inspiration for the Sim "Circe Beaker".
- Even though he was formerly prejudiced by Gwynda's relationship with Wynnstan, he now seems to approve of it, as evidenced by his nodding the last time he witnessed them performing a romantic interaction. This could just be because of high relationship with Gwynda, but his relationship level with Wynnstan has significantly improved, as a result of fury which automatically raises relationships over time, and may result in them rising significantly higher than where the relationship level was at before they became furious.
- Ulysses is currently working towards getting a gold talent badge in sewing.
- Jyzebel's character is based off Nuka from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. One obvious difference between Jyzebel and Nuka is that the former is female, while the latter is male. I typically switched the genders of the Sims that were parodies of characters from the Lion King II.
- Her name was taken from the bible's Jezebel, although Jyzebel herself is not based on Jezebel. Despite the difference in spelling, the pronunciation is officially the same.
- Her face is a somewhat distorted variation of Consort Capp's face. However I used facial features from the default "26 Archeelf" eyebrows, "04 Archemed" eyes, "03 Archerus" nose and jaw, and "16 Archeeng" mouth, instead of using Consort's customised face as a starting point. The full face is a blended combination of the "03 Archerus" and "04 Archemed" templates.
- She is the only Sim in the story who is bisexual. 5.0 towards males and 5.0 towards females. However her sexuality is never actually revealed in the story. This excludes Czyrnobog who is 5.0 towards males and 10.0 towards females. All the other characters are 10.0 towards the opposite gender, and -10.0 towards the same gender.
- Gwynda's character is a mixed parody of Kovu from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, and Romeo from Romeo and Juliet. One obvious difference between Gwynda, and Kovu and Romeo is that the former of the three is female, while the latter two are male. I typically switched the genders of the Sims that were parodies of characters from the Lion King II.
- Gwynda is the only character from the Nightshade family who's name was not drawn from any evil character, or means or is perceived to mean something "bad". In fact the name Gwynda means "fair" and "good".
- Gwynda's face is a somewhat distorted variation of the "02 Archbase" template. The face was blended with the "04 Archemed" template, although everything except the ears was replaced with de-blended parts of the "02 Archbase" template. The eyebrows were blended by selecting the eyebrows of the "26 Archcara" template, and then selecting the eyebrows of the "05 Archcban" template in their place. Because Ulysses' facial features (minus the eyebrows) are linked to the "02 Archbase" template for all stages except adult, and because most of the steps I used to make Gwynda's face were the ones I used to make Ulysses' face, their faces are almost identical on toddlers and children.
- When Wynnstan and Gwynda's twin children were born, one of them carried the dominant allele for black hair, the other carried the dominant allele for brown hair. Both these alleles were inherited from Gwynda.
- Gwynda is currently working towards getting a gold talent badge in toy making.
- Guglyehno's character is based off Simba from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, although he may also be perceived as a loose parody of Lord Capulet. One obvious difference between Guglyehno and Simba is that the former did not live to see the two families unite, as he was kidnapped and killed in a fire beforehand. Simba on the other hand did live to see the two prides united, as he subsequently accepted Kovu and the rest of the outsiders into the pride.
- Although it is remains unclear if Guglyehno would have allowed the Sunshines and Nightshades to unite, if he'd survived, the most likely answer would be "no". This probably explains why I decided not to let him live, because I felt that he would be too attached to his hatred towards the Nightshades to allow himself to make peace with them.
- Despite officially being a good character, Guglyehno's never ending prejudice towards the Nightshades and not allowing them the chance to make peace makes him an antagonist. So ultimately he comes across as a neutral character as opposed to a good one.
- Guglyehno's face is a blended combination of the "01 Archheart" and "02 Archbase" templates.
- Following the deaths of Guglyehno, and Damosyl, Guglyehno's genetics for blonde hair remain to be the only confirmed surviving bloodline left of the biological Sunshines. The grey eyes were passed down to Wynnstan as the recessive allele. Wynnstan's dominant genetics for light blue eyes were inherited from his mother who was only a Sunshine by marriage. It is unclear how Wynnstan came to have tan skin, as all the Sunshines have recessive genetics for tan skin, while Wynnstan has dominant genetics for that skin tone.
- Malyha's character is based off Nala from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, although she may also be perceived as a loose parody of Lady Capulet.
- Her facial structure is almost identical to that of Bella Goth. The reason their faces aren't identical is because it's really tricky to clone the face of a pre-made playable Sim with a customised face to the point where it is exactly the same. Unless of course you use an exact replica of the Sim whose face you want to clone, but I strictly decided that I would try to clone Bella's face with the default "02 Archbase" face template from scratch.
- Some of the differences between Malyha and Bella's faces are that Malyha's eyebrows weren't rotated upwards as much. The eyes aren't as separated from each other, are wider and tilted clockwise more. The nose is slightly lower. The lower lip appears to be slightly different. The chin is slightly lower, and the jaw is slightly more angled.
- Malyha is currently working towards getting a gold talent badge in pottery.
- The remaining Sunshines and Nightshades are working towards seeing all the ghosts of their deceased relatives.
- As with Czyrnobog and Camyllea, Damosyl's character is not based on any character from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, or Romeo and Juliet.
- I can't remember where I got the name Damosyl, but it most likely came from "Damsel" which means a young woman or girl; a maiden, originally one of gentle or noble birth.
- In terms of consistency with The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, I made sure that most of the characters in the prides, or families in the cases of the Sunshines and Nightshades, were female.
- Most of the customisations I made with Damosyl's face were the same steps I used to make Malyha's face. Without counting the original extra steps I used for Damosyl's face, the only real difference between Malyha's face and Damosyl's is that I used the "16 Archeeng" template for Damosyl's face, instead of the "02 Archbase" template.
- As with Czyrnobog and Damosyl, Camyllea's character is not based on any character from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, or Romeo and Juliet.
- The name Camyllea comes from "Camellia" which is an exotic flower name with distinct roots related to the Camille/Camila group and has varied associations to the moon, water, wealth and perfection.
- In terms of consistency with The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, I made sure that most of the characters in the prides, or families in the cases of the Sunshines and Nightshades, were female.
- Camyllea's face is a blended combination of different facial features blended using different face templates. All the templates I used to make Camyllea's face were "03 Archerus", "04 Archemed", "07 Archeafr", "13 Archecer", "17 Archcara", "26 Archeelf" and "27 Archetge". The majority of Camyllea's face was made with the "27 Archetge" template.
- Camyllea is currently working towards getting a gold talent badge in robotics.
- Wynnstan's character is a mixed parody of Kiara from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, and Juliet from Romeo and Juliet. One obvious difference between Wynnstan, and Kiara and Juliet is that the former of the three is male, while the latter two are female. I typically switched the genders of the Sims that were parodies of characters from the Lion King II.
- Wynnstan's face is a customised variation of the "01 Archheart" template, but I customised it to make it look more similar to the "02 Archbase" template.
- Unlike the other Sunshines who only have recessive alleles for tan skin, Wynnstan has dominant genetics for tan skin. How Wynnstan came to have tan skin, when all of his family have light skin is uncertain.
- This can be reconciled if it's assumed that the recessive alleles for tanned skin from both his parents combined became dominant when being passed down to Wynnstan. Such an occurrence is possible, but not common.
- Also when Wynnstan and Gwynda's twin children were born, one of them carried the recessive allele for blonde hair, the other carried the recessive allele for red hair. Both these alleles were inherited from Wynnstan.
- Wynnstan is currently working towards getting a gold talent badge in flower arranging.